Saturday, April 18, 2009


I've been drinking tea and gargling salt water all day in hopes of soothing the painful edema that has overcome my throat...but...no luck so far. In an effort to feel better, I took a walk around the block. I found perfect pink tulips that reminded me of Erin!

I spent the rest of the day organizing, running, cooking, and trying to figure out a schedule for the rest of this semester. I loathe school right now.
In other news, I finally gave in and bought a pair of jodhpur-esque pants a couple weeks ago.
I'm thinking of wearing them with a skinny belt and my new Steve Madden platforms that I should be receiving on Monday (fingers crossed).

I adore anyone who understands the Sophie Mol reference without the aid of a search engine...

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment