Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Things I desperately want...















...but can't afford. Yet.
Yesterday the weather was bad, but today takes the cake. It's barely 40 degrees, random showers of hail and snow, cloudy, and did I mention miserable?
This is the worst sinus infection I've ever had. I would upload pictures of real life, but I'm too lazy today. 
I did, however, make the best vegetarian chili I've ever tasted. MMMmm...
Ok, back to reality. Stupid final exams and papers.
Only 2 more days until I visit my perfect boyfriend.  I've missed him so.


3 comments:

  1. That swimsuit is divine. Sigh. Where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that swim-suit! (Which is surprising because I'm not a fan of bright colors.) It's so adorable! Victoria's Secret, I presume?

    Mmm, & vegetarian chili? Sounds delicious! Where did you get the recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i made it up with the stuff that was left in my pantry...haha
    although my favorite website for recipes is http://www.glutenfreegoddess.com

    ReplyDelete