Sunday, April 19, 2009

Rainy Sunday

I'm missing a certain someone so much that my heart hurts.

Once upon a time, I had quite a collection of nice jewelry. The collection included various necklaces and earrings from Italy and Mexico, my favorite bracelet, which had been passed down from my great grandmother, glass pendants from the Virgin Islands, and so on. Then, in either Madrid or Paris, all of it got stolen. I still miss those things. I'd had them since I was little.
Later that year, my Grandma on Dad's side died and I inherited all
 of her costume jewelry. I took many of the necklaces apart and put them back together in new ways to make them my own.
Pins:
Also, some earrings I made last night because I couldn't sleep:

My favorite Sunday morning activity is to read PostSecret while I eat breakfast. This morning I discovered something awful: Sunday Secrets no longer exist! What?!? One has to buy the books to see any of them now. Another disheartening sellout. 
A student got stabbed on campus this morning, according to the crime alert message I just received. 
Lastly, I love you, TasteSpotting:

1 comment:

  1. Oof. Those cupcakes look de-viiiine.

    And wouldn't you know? My morning ritual is to eat breakfast and look at decor8blog.com ! :) love.

    ReplyDelete